Write for Us
Would you like to write for us and be a part of the FinanceAdviceforWomen.com extended family? We are looking for finance-savvy writers and bloggers to contribute unique and informative content to our site. Our readers are looking for real life advice to help them change their financial habits and outlook. Below you will find our established practices to help get you started and answer some common questions that often come up. Thank you for your interest.
- All content must be unique, we will not accept re-posts or similar. We will use tools such as Copyscape to ensure each post is original.
- Content must be contextually relevant to the FinanceAdviceforWomen.com audience, thus fitting into one or more of the website’s categories. If you would like to suggest a topic prior to writing the article we would be happy to confirm the contextual relevance. Please use our contact form to suggest a topic.
- Each article must contain a minimum of 500 words, some exceptions to this rule may be made upon editorial review.
- Inclusion of a 40 to 50 word unique excerpt is required. This will be used as teaser copy in the categories and other navigational aids.
- Guest articles and posts should include a short bio at the end of the content. This is the place where you may describe yourself, organization, website or all of the above. Please keep this to 3 sentences and note that your bio does not count towards the word count minimum.
- Up to 2 links per 500 words are permitted. However, we will not accept affiliate links, spam or questionable links that may generate negative results for either party. If you link back to one of your own websites, it must be a relevant and appropriate reference.
- Please review a couple articles which have been published on our site for formatting and editorial style. We would appreciate you utilizing sub-heads appropriately and utilize our editorial standards as much as possible.
- We would love it if you utilize your personal and professional social network to share your guest post with the world.
- By submitting your content to be published on FinanceAdviceforWomen.com, we become the rightful owners of the content. Although it will always remain a creation of yours, the content itself belongs to us and can be distributed as we see fit. Further, you may not republish the content anywhere without the expressed consent of the editor.
Working Together to Make a Difference
We are committed to making a difference and helping our readers take on the challenges life might throw at them. We are looking to grow a talented team of contributors, so if you’re interested in building a long term relationship with a growing finance-focused website, we’d be thrilled to have you submit a sample to get the process started. Thank you for taking the time to learn about our site and we look forward to working with you.